Sunday, April 16, 2023

Meds Onboard

 

Monday, March 27, 2023

This was a tiring day. Did the chores around the house that I should have completed over the weekend. Once the excitement wears off, I hope to balance my time better. Watched another webinar, this one live. Many questions were answered. It helped me make an executive decision to sign up for mail and package forwarding. It’s expensive, since you must sign up for a minimum of 18 months. But it will be worth it to receive prescription medication and Amazon orders on the ship. However, if the ship pharmacy has the meds I need at a reasonable price, I’ll skip it and save the money.

Many of the items I ordered yesterday arrived. Everything was great, including Bob, the cute critter I bought to bring with me, CLICK HERE (ad). I ordered a bow tie for him to wear at dinner, CLICK HERE (ad). I don’t know how often he'll appear on the ship, but I’m certainly taking him ashore with me. Life lesson. He'll be great for a little added humor in my photographs.

Found a sun protection swimsuit with matching coverup in a Coolibar catalogue that came today. Looked for it online to order, but it wasn’t there. So annoying. I’ll call tomorrow. Don’t send out catalogues if you don’t have the items in stock. Sheesh. It can’t be gone already. The catalogue just arrived!


You’re reading from the blog, EnjoytheViewTouring.com

Sign up to be notified when I post something new.

Have K-12 kids? Then you'll want my book, Free College, to show you how to help your kids earn lots of college scholarships, CLICK HERE.

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

5 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear all about your adventure! I would love to do what you are doing someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel is one of the best things in life. Save your money, but don't wait until everything is perfect to go. It will never be perfect. Just make experiences higher on your priority list than things. Good luck.

      Delete
  2. Hello Sharon, I'm Tom from Giulianova Italy.
    Very happy to follow you in this lifetime trip.

    I'm an IT guy and I suggest you to go 360 degrees on this. I mean, open a free business Instagram Account, use Tik Tok and you could even be making money by just sharing your daily life on board.

    Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions. They're really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing the Sights - Salzburg